ВНИМАНИЕ ВИРУС !

Сообщение ra9ygn » 05 мар 2016, 16:16

Мне кажется, пора снимать :lol:
http://22dx.ru

Geuge
Благодарил (а): 10 раз

ВНИМАНИЕ ВИРУС !

Сообщение Geuge » 05 мар 2016, 18:54

Фе, тоже мне, сумма. У меня коллекция писем, меньше $ 315 тыс не предлагают. Правда, больше 450 млн тоже еще не предлагали.
Дима, не связывайся с этими жадными крохоборами, подожди, пока не будут предлагать не менее полумиллиона. И уже потом выводи.

Отправлено спустя 1 минуту 34 секунды:
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
Co-Ordination For Humanitarian Affair.
Lagos Nigeria
Contact E-mail: united_nation_atmonline@yahoo.com.hk

I am directed to inform you that your payment verification and confirmations are correct, therefore we are happy to inform you that
arrangements have been concluded to effect your payment as soon as possible Due to your long over-due payment which you have been finding
it difficult to receive via a Certified Bank Draft issued by the United Nations Promo, we have arranged your payment through OCEANIC
BANK ATM CARD Payment Center, this is an instruction passed by the United Nations in respect to all over delayed payment and debt
re-scheduling.

We will send you an International Swift ATM Card that has been approved in your favor with Card Number: 5428 0500 1100 4432, with
valued sum of $315,810.00 USD (Three Hundred and Fifteen Thousand, Eight Hundred and Ten USD Only), which you are to use in accessing
your fund in any ATM stand/location worldwide and remember that the maximum withdrawal daily limit is Five Thousand United States Dollars
(US$5,000.00). We have concluded delivery arrangement with the FedEx courier services. Please note that the FedEx courier company is fully
insured by Nicon Insurance Corporation.Kindly provide the details below for delivery.

1. Full Names.
2. Postal Address.
3. State/Country.
4. Phone Number.
5. Other Email.
6. Occupation.
6. Sex / Age.

Please do confirm that you will take responsibility for the cost of delivery ($115), so that i will know how to proceed with you. Please
be informed that the delivery will be made to your address in 48 hours (2 days) after our confirmation of this payment for delivery, as you
know that the delivery fee receipt will be also attached on your payment delivery documents to avoid your package being delayed by
customs. Treat urgently and note that your ATM Card is ready and available for dispatch to you. contact us via Tel. ...... or e-mail

Dr. Frederick Olive
HOD. INTERNATIONAL REMITTANCE.
UNITED NATIONS OFFICE
Tel. ----+2348055665421
Contact E-mail: united_nation_atmonline@yahoo.com.hk
Your ATM CARD Is Ready For Pick Up

----------------------------------------------------------------
UEMA - UNIVERSIDADE ESTADUAL DO MARANHAO

Отправлено спустя 2 минуты 3 секунды:
Greetings,

I would like to discuss an important issue with you regarding my intention to invest my funds in your care. I Have $450,000,000.00USD (Four Hundred And Fifty MILLION United States Dollars) for that purpose. I will entrust the above mentioned funds in your custody, either as loan or for investment if we agree together. I will bring you into a much clearer picture of the situation as soon as you indicate your interest. Please make sure you reply
through this email: mrslucia_adams@1ru.net

Best regards,

Mr. Paul Chritenbury (Publicity Announcer),

For:

Mrs.Lucia K. Adams
(mrslucia_adams@1ru.net)
RА9ОЕG

Ответить